The Automation Engineer our customer is looking for will own a number of automation aspects (PLC, Scada and DCS) in the design of a plant.
Intention is to gradually grow towards a Lead Automation role where you are responsable for securing high-performance automation into a state-of-art new plant.
- Prepare specifications (network, system hardware, SIL systems, software,…) throughout the project.
- Select materials, make price calculations, supervise control system (PLC, Scada or DCS) based on the specifications as well as P&IDs and implantation schedules.
- Prepare detailed functional descriptions and design documents (control loops and sequence diagrams).
- Develop software application. As automation engineer you will negotiate the technical specifications with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ownership for programming, testing and start-up of the control systems (PLCs, Scada or DCS). This is done in-house or in collaboration with a team of the supplier.
- Ensure process safety during the design phase and actively contribute to overall safety on the sites.
- Bachelor or Master in Electromechanics or equivalent
- 10 years of experience as an Automation Engineer in some aspects of automation as described above (engineering, programming, commissioning, ….)
- Analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
- Eagerness to learn
- Ambition to grow towards a lead engineer role
- Team player
- Een boeiende job met de nodige verantwoordelijkheid
- Persoonlijke opvolging in je professionele bezigheden
- De mogelijkheid om verder te groeien in je vakgebied
- Een correct salaris aangevuld met extralegale voorwaarden (freelancers komen ook in aanmerking)
- De kans om deel te nemen aan spraakmakende projecten