As a Project manager you are responsible for managing (inter)national projects for our clients. We work for industrial market leaders in the food and chemical industry. We execute projects up to 20 MIO euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
You combine detailed engineering with managing the execution of several projects, regarding the budget and planning. After fine-tuning the process P&ID, you determine the necessary suppliers, negotiate and purchase the process equipments.
Within the organization, you communicate directly with our different departments: mechanical design, electrical design, automation and construction.
You are the key figure in the realization of the project. You act as a single point of contact for your client and organize client meetings in different stages of the project, such as kick-off meetings and design reviews.
- As a Project Manager you own a higher technical degree (Master).
- Having relevant experience is an asset. As we can offer a training on the job, combined with internal trainings (organised by our competence center), we also welcome junior candidates.
- You have broad technical interests, both practical and theoretical, with general interest in process engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering or automation is an asset.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently Dutch and English.
- Because of your commercial mindset, you understand the needs and expectations of your customer and behave like a partner.
- You know how to keep an overview at all times and possess strong organisational skills. You can work independently and at all time keep focus on the planning.
- You are willing to travel abroad for meetings with clients and suppliers, regarding an average of one week a month.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues and have a challenging function in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- Future international job opportunities (Thailand / USA)
- An attractive and competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits: company car, mealvouchers (8€ / day), ecocheques (250€ / year), bicycle lease, …
- Flexibility in the organisation and fulfilment of your job, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.