For the location Maasvlakte we are looking for an QC Insturment Supervisor
Instrument supervisor shall supervise all subcontractor activities during instrument installation.
He report to Instrument Superintendent.
- Assist project controls to define a detailed work plans and mini-schedules.
- Perform takeoffs and initiate track field of purchased materials for instrumentation commodities.
- Coordinate and document client or vendor required verifications of instrument installations and tests.
- Assist the technical coordination activities of lockout and tag-out program.
- Coordinate with vendor Technical Advisors as required.
- Coordinate with Engineering to resolve drawing and set-route issues.
- Inspect permanent plant materials during the receiving process to ensure they meet project standards and drawings.
- Issue FMR for purchase of permanent plant materials.
- Check and verify the availability materials and classes that are being used and requested by subcontractors that they are correct for specific usage.
- Strict implementation of safety working procedures, safety working environment and permit system.
- Liaise with the subcontractors to solve any issues in order to have swift job execution.
- Involved in pre-commissioning / commissioning activities loop testing, loop fixes, preparations of loop folders and relevant loop documentations as required to ensure proper operations.
- Signed – off punch list and non – conformance reports after rectification and witness by client.
- Perform inspections of all instrumentation work in progress on a continual basis and complete final checkout of instrumentation installations to ensure quality and conformance to specifications and codes.
- VCA VOL
- > 5 year expercience industrial chemical sites
What we have to offer you:
- A dynamic, independent and challenging job where you are seconded to our client on a project basis.
- You are available for this now or soon.
- A position at a challenging and renowned company with a thorough training period, facilities and ample support when necessary.
- An excellent fixed salary and an excellent secondary package.