Our customer is an ambitious and growing multinational, looking for strengthening of their engineering team in order to meet the challenges of the future in sustainable energy!
As a process engineer you are responsible for the design and commissioning of major parts of new-built installations. Your design serves as base for project and procurement engineers.
A great opportunity for actively contributing to a cleaner society!
- As a process engineer you are responsible for the design and commissioning of the main parts of the installations such as ID fans, auxiliary fuel burners, primary and secondary air fans, boiler feedwater pumps, safety valves, feedwater tank, air preheaters/heat exchangers,…
- You evaluate the required contractual process guarantees and specifications during the proposal stage and you advise your business development and proposal management colleagues on it.
- You draft PFD’s, P&ID’s and dimensional calculations for the assigned parts. Together with the process engineering team you design the plant in alignment with the contractual and legal demands.
- You make a detailed process design, based on which project/procurement engineers can purchase packages and devices. Your design serves as an important source of information for other engineering teams such as piping, mechanical, instrumentation, automation, …
- You work closely together with the automation team to design a process control system (functional descriptions, control logic,….).
- Together with other engineering disciplines you execute technical risk assessments and adapt the process design when necessary.
- You ocasionally travel to international projects for assisting in the commissioning, start-up and training of operators. In preparation of a plant visit you draft all necessary process performance test procedures.
- Together with our Plant Follow Up team you analyse data and ensure procedure follow-up
- Depending on your personal interest and ambition, you get the chance to either broaden your expertise in specific equipment or evolve towards other roles, e.g. proposal management, purchasing, project management,….
- master degree in chemical, bio-engineering or related fields of study
- experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- knowledge of P&ID’s, PFD’s, process controls, chemical processing,….
- interest in / first experience with instrumentation, automation and mechanical design of process plants & installations
- willing to travel internationally occasionally (for commissioning and start-up activities)
- you work accurately and detail-oriented
- you work result oriented in order to tackle challenges and achieve deadlines.
- Teamwork is key in our company: you are a good communicator and value team work with specialists in other engineering teams.
- you communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
- Een boeiende job met de nodige verantwoordelijkheid
- Persoonlijke opvolging in je professionele bezigheden
- De mogelijkheid om verder te groeien in je vakgebied
- Een correct salaris aangevuld met extralegale voorwaarden (freelancers komen ook in aanmerking)
- De kans om deel te nemen aan spraakmakende projecten