Interested in joining an enthusiastic projects team with international scope? Being responsible for one or more sub-projects in the field of electricity?
As an Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the electrical part of one of our Waste-to-Energy projects. You are involved from the quotation phase up to and including the implementation on site. Throughout the project you will work closely with colleagues from other engineering teams and of course with your E&I team colleagues.
- During the quotation phase, you draw up the electrical concept, price calculation and choice of materials based on the specifications, the P&IDs and the installation schedules.
- You provide documentation and information for colleagues from the business development and proposal management team.
- You also work out the preparation of the electrical concept from basic engineering (single-wire diagram, block diagram, etc.) to detailed engineering (MV switchgear, transformers, MCC panels, diesel generators, UPS, cabling, control panels, …).
- You follow up the detailed engineering in terms of electrical installation, including the electrical diagrams, 3D modeling of cable routing, etc.
- In the context of quotations, you accurately describe the work to be performed and the necessary electrical equipment.
- During the realization you follow up the electrical works and you test the installation on site (mainly in Asia and Europe) to ensure a good start-up.
- degree in Industrial Engineer Electricity or Electromechanics
- several years of experience with electrical installations and is well aware of the legal standards.
- knowledge about cable calculation software is an added value.
- willing to make short or longer trips to our sites in Asia and Europe.
- you work meticulously to ensure a correct electrical design and implementation.
- teamwork is crucial. You are then a reliable team player who works smoothly with various colleagues.
- you check the progress of each project and you work in a problem-solving and result-oriented way.
- you communicate fluently – both written and spoken in English.