With your technical knowledge and customer-centric mindset, join our team as a Technical Aftersales Coordinator and drive impact on a global scale.
As a Technical Aftersales Coordinator, you become a pivotal link between high-end engineering solutions and our clients. Your role will involve offering professional advice, aiding clients in selecting the right critical components like spare parts, and being their trusted guide in all technical matters.
Further, you will be charged with the planning, coordination and organization of client interventions, maintenance, and the delivery of broad technical support. Not only will you recommend the best-suited training courses for our clients, but you will also be entrusted with the entire training coordination, provided by our department specialists. Proactive organization of inspections for existing installations will also be a part of your diverse role.
Working hand in hand with your colleagues, you’ll be responsible for offering a comprehensive aftersales service and managing the subsequent administrative follow-up, ensuring client satisfaction at every stage of their journey with us.
For this pivotal role, we are searching for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Higher technical degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or equivalent through relevant experience.
- Wide technical interests, both practical and theoretical, with a strong inclination towards process engineering.
- Prior process knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French or German is a bonus.
- A customer-centric approach, with a commercial mindset to understand and meet customer needs and expectations.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to maintain a strategic overview at all times.
- Capacity to work independently while also being an effective team player.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- A permanent position in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- A varied function in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.