The portfolio of strategic projects within the direction Assets is organised in different programs: Asset Management Excellence (AMEX), Go for Zero (Go4Zero), Digital Solutions, Synapse, Hanabel,…. A central Portfolio management office (Transformation PMO) has been established that provides governance and support for the different programs. Each program also has separate program management office (PMO).
All the programs have a number of projects with dedicated project leaders. The project leader is the one who really drives the project and refers to the program manager. He is responsible for bringing project in on time, cost, to specifications, and to a given quality with agreed resources.
Some smaller projects do not require fulltime project leader and that is why it could happen that a PMO play both roles (PMO + PL).
The main tasks expected are;
Project definition, scoping, planning, people impact analysis, communication plan
Tracking the planning, scope and budget (resources included) of the project
Managing any risks and issues
Motivating the team
Ensure all decisions are documented and clear to everyone
Steering committee preparation & afterwork
Monthly Reporting : consolidation
Follow-up & challenge of risks and issues
Follow-up and support of people impact analysis, the change and communication plan of the project and on the program level
Follow-up & challenge of milestone planning
Follow-up, definition & challenge of project KPI’s : leading + lagging
Follow-up of resources (HR as financial)
Follow-up of objectives and results (actuals & budget) from study to implementation
Making presentations about certain topics
Provide guidance and support to projects on demand
As portfolio PMO;
ensure and improve PMO Governance rules
Improve processes efficiency (data collection, arbitrage , meetings)
Develop coordination amongst projects, programs and portfolio;
Ensure quality (data, standard documents…)
Develop a good understanding of the projects in the program and help identifying interdependencies.
Being able to support the development of roadmaps for specific topics.
- People management
- Risk mitigation
- Result driven
- Well organised
- Attention for details
- Autonomous and capable to manage and respect the program deadlines.
- The candidate does not only have to execute certain tasks but also interact with the other members of the PMO team about the content and potential improvement
- Experience of at least 2 years in Project management is a prerequisite
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (spoken and written)
- Een boeiende job met de nodige verantwoordelijkheid
- Persoonlijke opvolging in je professionele bezigheden
- De mogelijkheid om verder te groeien in je vakgebied
- Een correct salaris aangevuld met extralegale voorwaarden (freelancers komen ook in aanmerking)
- De kans om deel te nemen aan spraakmakende projecten
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Annelie Van Dael, via telefoonnummer +32 483 76 30 23 of mail op firstname.lastname@example.org