Working with a team of project engineers act as focal point with the Execute contractor for the project to ensure that the project cost, schedule and quality remain on track.
The role reports to the Project Delivery Team Engineering Manager. The role responsibilities include:
• To support the Project Delivery Team Engineering Manager, in the performance of his/her duties, deputising as required.
• Work closely with the Execute contractor to ensure that all Project Engineering issues are properly resolved in a timely manner, that design changes are managed correctly, and that the
facilities comply with all Project and statuatory requirements and Stakeholder expectations.
• Monitor design and procurement work performed by the Execute Contractors and other third party designers/vendors, providing oversight and guidance, ensuring that all work satisfies
Project specifications and standards
• Oversee the the work of the Document Controllers and the document flow from contractors, vendors, licensors and other stakenholders to the ECR Project Delivery Team (ECR PDT) and
vice versa to support the project progress and quality requirements
Degree qualified and chartered or equivalent in appropriate engineering discipline.
• More than 15 years’ experience in Engineering role in Oil and gas or Petrochemical setting. Operations experience would be a significant advantage.
• Seasoned and experienced Engineer.
• Work will be based in Contractors office but occasional travel to other locations in Europe will be required.