Unleash your innovative spirit, solve complex problems, and shape the future of technology in the industrial sector. We are seeking a dedicated Process & Concept Engineer to transform our clients’ needs into high-end process solutions.
In this role, you’ll tap into your creativity and technical expertise to develop custom process solutions for our food and chemical industry clientele. You’ll become a specialist in conceptual design, creating cutting-edge process installations that will shape industry standards.
Your focus will be to translate clients’ needs into tangible assets such as conceptual designs, process flow diagrams (PFD), and piping & instrumentation diagrams (P&ID). Your contribution will ensure a smooth communication between technical aspects and clients’ commercial objectives. As a vital part of our sales team, you’ll cooperate closely with key account managers, forming a dedicated team committed to delivering exceptional results.
We’re seeking ambitious and innovative engineers with the following:
- A higher technical degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- Preferably, a first-hand work experience
- Eagerness to learn and stay updated with latest technology developments
- Broad technical knowledge
- Analytical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, with French being an added advantage
- Ability to work independently while thriving in a team environment
- A challenging function in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues. To promote the nice collaboration, we organize frequently afterwork drinks or teambuilding activities.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- Future international job opportunities (Thailand / USA)
- An attractive and competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits: company car, mealvouchers (8€ / day), ecocheques (250€ / year), bicycle lease, …
- Flexibility in the organisation and fulfilment of your job, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.