Our client needs for an administrative assistant to support the IMT.Q department. The IMT.Q department is involved at location Pernis. The goal of the project is to build a HEFA complex consist of 4 process plants with a building method based on several modulair units fabricated all over the world and assembly with stick built equipment on site. The investment amount is more than one miljard euro and startup is planned 2024+. Based on the complexity of the project, and the fact the IMT.Q consist of approximately 25 FTE at the peak moment with several disciplines, is our goal to onboard an experienced employee with sufficient independent thinking and action level on project administration in the broadest sense for the duration of this project
- IMT.Q Project Quality -Administrator / Coordinator [PQAC]
- The PQAC is responsible for supporting the IMT quality department in administrative tasks, such as maintaining the inspection mailbox(s), handling and distribution of inspection notifications for (pre)shop and construction site inspections, review/registration and distribution reports like TD/TQ and NCR/OBS’s, monitoring and expediting follow-up on those reports, updating quality dashboard & distribution, contribute in maintaining several project administrative systems, as specified below. The PQAC supports in monitoring the (site)inspection planning and contribute the (field)inspectors to avoid delays in follow up. The PQAC has also an administrative role/function in the setup of the RBI process for this new units. The role involves collecting data from vendor reports,(sub)coordinating of a team in India, checking processed data and completeness in the system. This all in consultation with P&T engineering and the facilitators in India. The PQAC falls under the Site Inspection Manager but reports on a daily business to the Site Inspection Lead.
- (TD= Technical Deviation, TQ= Technical Query, NCR= Non Conformity Report, OBS= Observation, RBI= Risk Based Inspection).
- Maintains the inspection mailbox(s) according the specific agreements for those.
- Take action on received inspection notifications (prefab.shop and construction).
- Expedite timely submittal of reports and follow-up actions by inspectors.
- Expedite timely follow-up for open TD/TQ/NCR’s upon closure.
- Updates and distributes the quality dashboard (like MRF Flawless).
- Maintain status of System and Inspection Completion based on applicable systems.
- Support in RBI processes in consultation P&T Engineering and facilitators in India.
- Support IMT.Q members for specific tasks if required.
- Relevant (project) administration skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Personal Skills and Experience
- Experience through working at inspection agencies and/or engineering companies and/or construction projects.
- Experience with changing environments/priorities and dealing with people following up various activities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quality focused and detail orientated.
- Good self-management skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Proactive and determined work attitude.
- Good Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Digital Worker
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel, specific Excel as a full-fledged user).
- Able to quickly learn business systems/tools (like O3-CWP, Lucy-CoConsole, ASSAI Documents, SharePoint Drives/Tools, …).
- Able to contribute in ‘digital working’ (Ipads) and ‘paperless office’.
- Able to prepare an overview (tables/charts) on request based on several data sources and able to combine and conclude on it. (O3-CWP= O3 system Construction Work Packages, Lucy-CoConsole= Lucy system Completion).
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Experience in coordination based on reports and (field)inspections on-/off- site.
- Handles Inspection Reports in an extensive variety.
- Requests QC documentation required for review.
- Expediting response dates and closure of deficiencies/NCR’s and maintain log system
- Ability to review the quality of inspection reports and understand actions to take if needed.
- The administration, as well a lot of communication/emails, will be mostly in English.
- Therefore English language proficiency in word and writing is a requirement
- (in addition of the requirement of the Dutch language).
Wat hebben wij jou te bieden:
- Een dynamische, zelfstandige en uitdagende baan waarbij je op projectbasis wordt gedetacheerd bij onze opdrachtgever.
- Je bent hiervoor nu of binnenkort beschikbaar.
- Een functie bij een uitdagend en gerenommeerd bedrijf met een gedegen inwerkperiode, voorzieningen en ruime ondersteuning wanneer nodig.
- Een prima vast salaris en een uitstekend secundair pakket o9f marktconform tarief.