Our customer is looking for an engaged Mechanical Designer, who designs mainly mechanical parts, steel structures and/or plant lay-outs.
You grow into a pivot role where you are point of contact for our proposal and project engineers, both in proposal and execution stage of the project.
- you are responsible from A to Z for the design of plant parts. During the proposal stage as well as during the execution stage you are a point of contact for colleagues.
- you draw up lay-outs, components and structures. This involves lay-out, construction drawings and assembly drawings. You design basic, detailed and as built drawings and designs .
- you draw and elaborate process technical diagrams (PFD, P&ID)
- you advise and support the responsible project/proposal engineer concerning mechanical design as well as process technical diagrams with regard to technical alternatives and solutions.
- you ensure drawings are complete and accurate from a.mechanical design perspective.
- you regularly communicate and meet with the supplier regarding questions, remarks on the mechanical design.
- during construction and commissioning activitites you help the Site Manager or other colleagues regarding issues and challenges.
- bachelor degree in electro)mechanics or equal through experience.
- a few years of experience in mechanical design in machinery, plant
design or heavy industries
- experience with one these CAD packages such as Inventor, Revit,
Navisworks, Plant 3D, AutoCAD
- open to travel from time to time to a supplier or to the site.
- Een boeiende job met de nodige verantwoordelijkheid
- Persoonlijke opvolging in je professionele bezigheden
- De mogelijkheid om verder te groeien in je vakgebied
- Een correct salaris aangevuld met extralegale voorwaarden (freelancers komen ook in aanmerking)
- De kans om deel te nemen aan spraakmakende projecten