As a mechanical designer you will design tailor made process installations.
You will be responsible for the creation of detailed 3D layouts, existing situations, fabricated assembly’s and individual components. This ranges from big and impressive to small and detailed. Including 2D drawings such as load drawings, fabrication drawings, mounting drawings, and piping lines. The used software therefore is Inventor, Vault, Naviswork, Recap and Autocad. When needed, you will go onsite to take necessary measurements. Occasionally, you are willing to travel abroad for this purpose. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team led by a dedicated project management team. Teamwork, your personal input, open communication and intermediate feedback are the core elements of this collaboration.
- Besides relevant experience as a mechanical designer you also posses a higher technical degree in Mechanical design (Bachelor or Master).
- As a mechanical design engineer you have a broad technical knowledge with an interest in processes.
- Technical insight and analytical vision for equipment clashes or possible installation problems.
- Knowledge of mechanical constructions, hoppers, silos, frames and supports as well as experience with process components such as blowers, valves, instruments and filters is a big plus.
- Knowledge of piping design of solids & liquids is an asset.
- You have good communications skills and profound knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
- You are willing to travel abroad if necessary.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues. To promote the nice collaboration, we organize frequently afterwork drinks or teambuilding activities.
- A technical challenging position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- A long-term collaboration with an emphasis on personal development.
- Internal and external training to specialize in our business and support the growth of your skills and knowledge.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits: mealvouchers (8€ / day), ecocheques (250€ / year), bicycle lease, …
- Flexibility in the organisation and fulfilment of your job, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.