The Materials Lead manages and expedites flow of materials, equipment, parts, and assemblies between internal and external departments and sites, according to delivery and shipping schedules and project priorities, and compiles and maintains computerized records.
- Reviews delivery schedules and related information and confers with site supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Proactively takes intervention when required.
- Manages requisitions for materials and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Incorporate material lead time estimates from Supply Chain and develop a schedule for placing material orders in time to meet the project schedule.
- Develop a schedule and plan for material movement which includes storage and staging locations, and preservation requirements.
- Create SAP reservations for materials in inventory according to project requirements and timelines.
- Create SAP purchase requisitions for materials based on design Bills of Materials provided by Project Engineering or the ESP.
- Create a request for a new Material Master if the existing SAP material catalogue does not provide appropriate alternatives.
- 20+ years of closely related professional experience preferably in materials management
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree required
- Extensive knowledge of SAP material catalogs and search tools
- Extensive knowledge of how and where materials are used in the plant
- Work experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Advanced time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Advanced written and oral communications skills
- Influencing with and without authority
- Organization skills
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ellen Aerts, via telefoonnummer +32 483 47 75 51 of mail op firstname.lastname@example.org