Are you a technically skilled, globe-trotting problem solver looking to make an impact? Join us with your expertise. This is your chance to be part of a dynamic, international team that’s constantly growing and advancing the world of process installations.
As an International Commissioning Engineer, your mission is to ensure the successful inspection, testing, and commissioning of complete process installations to the highest safety and quality standards. You will be the key liaison between the customer and our internal team, making sure every project is handled with precision and care.
Moreover, your responsibilities also extend to providing technical support for previously delivered installations. This could involve working remotely or on-site, always guaranteeing the excellent performance of our delivered projects. Reporting directly to the manager of electrical engineering and commissioning, your role will be instrumental in driving our global growth and maintaining our reputation for excellence.
- You possess a technical degree from a higher education (Bachelor) or similar by relevant experience.
- You have experience as a commissioning engineer, start-up engineer or service engineer.
- Because of your experience you have a broad technical background.
- You have knowledge of motors, frequency converters (Allen Bradley, Danfoss, SIEMENS) and pneumatics.
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s (Rockwell Automation and SIEMENS) is interesting.
- Being able to work with MS Office is mandatory.
- As a commissioning engineer, travelling is part of your job. You are willing to work onsite for 3 following weeks and then travel back to Belgium for one week.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently English and Dutch.
- You like to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are client friendly, service minded, flexible and eager to learn.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent relevant experience
- Previous experience as a commissioning engineer, start-up engineer, or service engineer
- Broad technical background due to extensive experience in the field
- Familiarity with motors, frequency converters (Allen Bradley, Danfoss, SIEMENS), and pneumatics
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s (Rockwell Automation and SIEMENS)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The willingness to travel on a regular basis and work on-site for extended periods
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch
- An independent working style, coupled with strong team collaboration skills
- A client-friendly, service-oriented, flexible attitude, and a thirst for knowledge and learning.