For our client based in Antwerp, we are looking for an Interface manager.
Supporting the Project Manager and the Engineering Manager of the INEOS Project One part SP&O, ensuring that SP&O Interfaces with other Project Delivery Teams, their EPC contractors, our Site Preparation Contractors and external 3rd Parties are agreed and maintained.
- You will be part of a small and enthusiastic site-based SP&O team
- Site based working will be part of the job, to understand the situation in the field, with an element of home working subject to discussion and agreement.
- Managing the flow of interface information between:
o SPO PDT
o SPO Engineering and Construction Contractors
o Third Parties
o Other Pillar PDTs and EPC Contractors
• Tasks including:.
o Populating the Interface Management Module
o Attend regular interface meetings with other pillar SPOCs
o Negotiation of details of Interface Points with others
o Updating Interface Metrics
o Updating Shared System Responsibility Matrix
o Ensuring Design Engineering Contractor updates Interface Location Plans or annotates relevant deliverables with up to date information.
o Logs and Registers, Field Instructions
o Interface Queries, Technical Queries, Waiver Requests
o Chasing of comments, document approvals and sign offs
• Inputs and amendments to the Project Scope Matrix
- Maintenance and Upkeep:
o Interface Management Module
o Interface Logs and Queries
- Any other reasonable tasks to support the team.
- Proactive work attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Team player, willing to work in a small, flexible and enthusiastic international team
- Excellent negotiation and organisational skill set
- Owns tasks, and manages them through to completion
- University/Higher Education preferred
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the (petro-) chemical sector – desirable
- Good understanding of English in speaking and writing and fluent in Dutch
- Een boeiende job met de nodige verantwoordelijkheid
- Persoonlijke opvolging in je professionele bezigheden
- De mogelijkheid om verder te groeien in je vakgebied
- Een correct salaris aangevuld met extralegale voorwaarden (freelancers komen ook in aanmerking)
- De kans om deel te nemen aan spraakmakende projecten