We are looking for an Inspection Data Coordinator in Antwerp.
- Reviews inspection reports for completeness and accuracy and ensures all inspection data is up-to-date.
- Coordinates filing and organization of inspection data, back-up documentation and other relevant information.
- Maintains schedule for data collection, entry, cleaning and reporting.
- Identifies inconsistencies between work practices and written documentation.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in a closely related position.
- Knowledge of inspection methods, prior industry experience, PC proficiency.
- Solid IT skills.
- Solid Excel skills
- Solid Gems skills (SAP)
- Techniscal knowledge: Materials, Barrels and tanks, Coolers, Piping, Inspection techniques
- Ability to independantly create or review procedures, checklists, jobaids
- Planning focused
- Improvement of work processes
- Problem solver
- Works accurately and meets deadlines
- Clear and thorough communication
- No 9-5 mindset
- Dutch” writing/reading/speaking