For one of our clients in the Antwerp area, we’re looking for a Designer Piping / Piping/Mechanical.
Description of Responsibilities:
• Under general direction provide advanced 2D (and 3D) drafting and design services by preparing and maintaining drawings.
• The draftsman has the key role in producing complex technical Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), isometrics, laydowns/footprints, elevations (and models).
• Prepare 2D (and 3D) designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
• Prepare as-built drawings of manufacturing processes; requires ability to recognize and distinguish processing equipment, valves, instrumentation, and machines.
• Key point of contact for document management of engineering documents and revisions.
• Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, Drawings Lists.
• Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
• Administrative work for Mechanical and Piping department, preparing transmittals, filing, creating requests for purchase, …
• Competency with AutoCAD Suite, experienced user in 2D suite.
• AutoCAD Suite 3D knowledge is an advantage
• MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
• Must be able to effectively work with others across multiple disciplines.
• Comprehensive knowledge of drafting and design from multiple disciplines including industrial piping and instrumentation.
• Fluid in Dutch and English language.
• Relevant experience within the (petro) chemical industry.