For one of our clients in Antwerp, we’re looking for a skilled Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer.
The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other
Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator prepared submittals.
Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases).
Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to Level 1 and 2 tasks,
a Level 3 would:
• Responsible for maintaining change control, cost reports, etc.
• Work with project estimator, planner and scheduler and Client’s accounting staff
• Coordinate and assemble the monthly progress reports
• Work closely with client’s project manager and team leads for regulated and non-regulated accounting reporting requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
• Previous experience in a closely related position
• Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
• Advanced level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
• Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
• Adaptability to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to organize, plan, control, coordinate, and effectively manage cross-functional activities
• Dutch speaking