Reporting line to: Site Quality Control Manager
Field safety responsibilities:
- Implement HSE procedures and standards in compliance with applicable laws, Health and Safety Documentation and Environmental Management Manual.
- Be diligent and draw attention to unsafe acts, unsafe behaviours and unsafe conditions.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Review and comment on Subcontractor procedures and Inspection & test plans
- Perform witness, inspection & surveillance checks and continually assess Subcontractor QC performance.
- Ensure the quality of the work in accordance with the Construction Site Quality Plan, approved ITPs, and procedures within assigned areas.
- Ensure that all inspection activities are recorded in the appropriate records.
- Monitor Subcontractors QC resource levels to achieve quality standards according to agreed ratio
- Identify and document Subcontractor and Supplier quality deficiencies and initiate non-conformance process as required.
- Record deficiencies and/or incomplete works on punch items and liaise with Wood supervisor/ superintendent to expedite necessary rectification
- Maintain close liaison with discipline supervisors to coordinate filed inspections
- Make sure that materials used are in accordance with project technical documents and applicable codes and specifications.
- Support QC/ turnover team for collecting relevant QC records
- Have solid background of civil and structural steel disciplines
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in civil /quality control construction field
- Be familiar with the application of EN 1090-2 standard and regulation No. 305/2011 – Construction Product Regulation
- Be familiar with Completion and turnover management process
- Een boeiende job met de nodige verantwoordelijkheid
- Persoonlijke opvolging in je professionele bezigheden
- De mogelijkheid om verder te groeien in je vakgebied
- Een correct salaris aangevuld met extralegale voorwaarden (freelancers komen ook in aanmerking)
- De kans om deel te nemen aan spraakmakende projecten