For our client in Antwerp we are looking for an experienced construction coordinator E&I.
The Construction Coordinator is responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management. He establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seeks alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
Further he manages assigned projects and the implementation contractors involved to ensure that the projects deliverables are completed for RFI, meet the quality requirements and schedule, and delivered to project requirements.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions and ask for assistance if required.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams and stake holders.
- BS/MS in Engineering
- Good coordination & interface capabilities
- Previous experience in a closely related position and / or project experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Knowledge of either Dutch or English is a minimum; knowledge of both Dutch and English is a plus
- Having worked at ExxonMobil Belgian Site (either Antwerp Refinery or Antwerp Polymers Plant or Meerhout Polymers Plant) is a plus
- Having wide E&I knowledge & experience: electrical + instrumentation/DCS/PLCs + analyzers is a plus
- Having work planning/preparation capabilities on top of field experience is a plus
- Safety attitude is important