The Construction Coordinator is:
- Responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management;
- Establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek
- alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager;
- Manages assigned projects and the implementation contractors involved to ensure that the projects deliverables are completed for RFI, meet the quality requirements and schedule, and delivered to project requirements;
- Discipline Elec, Instrumentation
Construction Coordinator will be:
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions and ask for assistance if required.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams and stake holders
- BS/MS in Engineering
- Good coordination & interface capabilities
- Previous experience in a closely related position and / or project experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments
- Een boeiende job met de nodige verantwoordelijkheid
- Persoonlijke opvolging in je professionele bezigheden
- De mogelijkheid om verder te groeien in je vakgebied
- Een correct salaris aangevuld met extralegale voorwaarden (freelancers komen ook in aanmerking)
- De kans om deel te nemen aan spraakmakende projecten