Develop and maintain 2D CAD drawings (e.g. PFD”s, P&ID”s, One-Lines, General Layouts for all disciplines, Plans, Sections and Details, etc.) using software such as AutoCAD (required), Microstation and/or SmartSketch.
Scope of work : Production of E&I Plant Change packages.
- Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Develop computer generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets.
- Prepare dimensional drawings for layouts and non-dimensional drawings such as one lines, etc.
- Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers, etc.
- Communicate effectively and work with other members of the design team of each individual project assignment. Interface management across disciplines.
- Document control support, database administration, and progress reporting.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company and contractors engineering team that affect the discipline engineering drawings.
- Keep Supervisor informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns.
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor.
- 5-10 years of related experience required
- Associates degree in Drafting or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- General knowledge of 2D CAD software AutoCAD/Microstation/SmartSketch
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ellen Aerts, via telefoonnummer +32 483 47 75 51 of mail op firstname.lastname@example.org